      1. "Where did you get it?"
           From: Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Helicopter
           From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Comments from a British Taxpayer
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Comments from a British Taxpayer
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. RE: big window.... was The drive-thru predicament
           From: Bryan Carter <deloreanz@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: DMCH struts
           From: Samuel <samuel_yahoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Overheating-more info
           From: "Toby Peterson" <tobyp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Overheating-more info
           From: "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
      9. Re: What Tires to get??
           From: "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
     10. Moment of Truth
           From: "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 12:09:10 -0700 (PDT)
   From: Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: "Where did you get it?"

So, she was a little girl..  But what the heck are you
supposed to say when an adult asks that question?

I think worse than the BTTF and Cocaine stuff, is the
"where did you get it?"  What a dumb ass question.
What are they asking? they want to know who I bought
it from?  where the guy lived?!

No one ever asks me where I got my Mustang!

OK, rant over.

--- Michael Paine <mpaine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This past Easter I was meeting some people for lunch
> at a nice resturant. I
> stopped on the way to buy flowers from this little
> girl and her mother who were
> selling flowers on the side of the road. The little
> girl said, "hey! it's the
> back to the future car!" and her mother just smiled.
> The little girl asked me
> where I got it and I told her I got it in Maryland.
> She then whirled around and
> pleaded, "Mom! we HAVE to go to maryland right
> away!!!" I chuckled to myself at
> her thinking that's where these cars come from while
> I drove away and went to
> dinner.

http://sbc.yahoo.com

Message: 2