      1. Re: My "New to Me"  Delorean.
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Aftermarket car stereos_ Blaupunkt CD
           From: "John Elgersma" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: DeLorean Floatation Device
           From: "John Elgersma" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Re: Clock and A/C light dimming.
           From: Todd Masinelli <tmasin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Power Steering
           From: Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Was Re: My "New to Me"  Delorean. Now Locking Module
           From: "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
      7. Exhaust Studs, what torque?
           From: "schab932000" <schab932000@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 19:52:47 -0000
   From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: My "New to Me"  Delorean.

I think the position you are referring to is the spot the fan fail
relay plugs into. This is not in any way for the door locking module.
It should have something in there or the cooling fans won't work. As
far as the locking module not functioning, unless you have something
better than the origional locking module to use just unplug it and
forget about it. It could be it has already failed, possibly frying
the door solenoids. If you know for a fact the door was removed, it is
VERY hard to reinstall a door and get it lined up well. It is kind of
like working in reverse, when the car was made all of the other panels
were adjusted to fit to the doors. When you replace the door the
temptation is to try to adjust the door to the ajacent panels, not
always successful. You should put together an order to one of the
Delorean venders. In it include 2 oil filters, 1 now and another for
later but most important a Workshop Manual! You can't do things on the
car "by the book" if you don't have one!
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, jaimie Mackenzie <jmacberg@xxxx>
wrote:
> Also david im having a problem trying to figure out
> why the door locks are not operating the coneection to
> the modules are fully intact around the fuse box and
> checked all fuses. there is a missing square i think
> is a relay the square that has the connector holes
> that the relay plugs into is absolutely blue and is
> located on the far left of the board that had like
> five lined relays in a row that then come close to
> abutting the fuse box. My question is the pale blue
> square that has the little holes is that for the power
> door locks??

Message: 2