      1. Re: Re: light covers
           From: Mark Noeltner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re:Re: light covers
           From: ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx
      3. Need for engine block
           From: "Stefan Latt <stefan_latt@xxxxxxxxx>" <stefan_latt@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. Engines/Odd+Even fire/Distributors
           From: "mgutkowski@xxxxxxxxx" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. 1982 Delorean for Sale
           From: "David Teitelbaum <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: BOnded title
           From: Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Super charging DeLoreans
           From: "spaceboy_2912 <seanmm@xxxxxxxxxx>" <seanmm@xxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Can I get some advise please -->Re: Rear ended and insurance
           From: "gr8old1 <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxx>" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Rear ended and insurance
           From: "Mike" <mquinto@xxxxxxxxx>
     10. Pro Stereo System complete! (LONG!)
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 19:19:19 -0700
   From: Mark Noeltner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Re: light covers

Actually, they are NOT covers. It states at the bottom:

"These are not headlight covers. They are a universal stencil kit to paint
covers or headlights"

Mark N
VIN 6820

At 07:08 PM 2/5/2003 -0000, you wrote:
>While cruzin the net I found these headlight covers. There is no
>picture but they are supposed to be for a Delorean. Check it out.
>http://www.autoworldaccessories.com/ViewPartinfo.cfm?parttype=200183
>
>Alex
>2438
>"Lex Rod"

Message: 2
No.  If you look more carefully, it says "These are not headlight covers. They are a universal stencil kit to paint covers or headlights."

There are blackouts that are available, ones I have seen velcro on.  Check the archives, perhaps some installations have a line on them (ie pj grady).

Jim
1537

While cruzin the net I found these headlight covers. There is no
picture but they are supposed to be for a Delorean. Check it out.
http://www.autoworldaccessories.com/ViewPartinfo.cfm?parttype=200183

Alex
2438
"Lex Rod"