      1. New poll for dmcnews
           From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
      2. Old Convention Pictures
           From: Trevor Johnson <comet6974@xxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Front Facia pics for refinishing
           From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx
      4. airbrushed T-shirts
           From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: deloreans for sale
           From: "Empress Ballroom" <empressballroom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Historic Blunders
           From: "Murray Fisher" <murrayf@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. pics of chassis and underbody
           From: "chris" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Rally in Cleveland, Saturday 5-6-00
           From: Mike Substelny <msubstel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Inertia switch / fuse relationship?
           From: Mike Substelny <msubstel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: deloreans for sale
           From: saintern <saintern@xxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Historic Blunders
           From: William T Wilson <fluffy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Lee are you out there? paint removal
           From: "james sawyer" <mrvideosawyer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re:  Historic Blunders
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Barking Brake Light Update
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: airbrushed T-shirts
           From: Hank Breer <hbreer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Cleveland 2000 and Concours
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Alias/Wavefront DeLorean
           From: "Josh Haldeman" <haldeman.4@xxxxxxx>
     18. Re: Historic Blunders buy the tape NEW
           From: tony  Izzo <dmc-delorean-2000@xxxxxxxxxx>
     19. Inner door seal mounting modification
           From: "Luke Sandel" <ls@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     20. RE: Lowering Springs Question
           From: Darryl Tinnerstet <darryl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: 1 May 2000 13:11:10 -0000
   From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: New poll for dmcnews

Enter your vote today!  Check out the new poll for the dmcnews
group:

The DeLorean Club of Ohio has prepared
an audio cassette for the Cleveland
Driving tour.  We are curious about the
number of spares we might need, in case
some cassette players destroy tapes in
the middle of the drive.  Please help us
to estimate tape mortality by selecting
the choice that best describes your tape
player.

  o My Craig player has never broken a tape.
  o My Craig player occasionally breaks a tape.
  o My Craig player frequently breaks tapes.
  o My ASI player has never broken a tape.
  o My ASI player occasionally breaks tapes.
  o My ASI player frequently breaks tapes.
  o My aftermarket player has never broken a tape.
  o My aftermarket player occasionally breaks tapes.
  o My aftermarket player frequently breaks tapes.

http://www.egroups.com/polls/dmcnews

not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the eGroups
web site listed above.

Thanks!

Message: 2