      1. Electric Delorean Track Test
           From: abatt10347@xxxxxxx
      2. Electric Delorean - Article Site
           From: "Robert Hlavacek" <bob.hlavacek@xxxxxxxx>
      3. WTB: Interior carpet for early black.
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Cold start problem
           From: "schab932000" <schab932000@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. What is a Diode?
           From: "BDM" <bmims1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 13:13:08 EDT
   From: abatt10347@xxxxxxx
Subject: Electric Delorean Track Test

Fellow DMCer's,
I attended the track testing of the electric Delorean this AM. To answer
everyone's question, yes it is real! Bobby Allison drove the first two
laps.
The car developed according to the owner Carl Tilley "noise from driver's
side rear axle bearing" so it only went 13 laps at a track that is 1.3
miles
around. However he was nice enough to allow a few people access to the car
up
close. What this man has done with his Delorean is up there with Bob B.
and
Curtis. The test will be rescheduled for another date in the near future.
The
staff and crew were able to answer any and all questions. The crowd came
from
as far away as Okla, Fla, and one of our own from NY. I will let Kayo post

his views upon his return. The car was quiet ( small hum) and the
acceleration was smooth. Average speed on the track was about 70mph. Again

this test will be redone and hopefully the 200 mile mark will be met.
Carl's
wife promised to contact me about the new date, will keep everyone posted.
Bruce Battles
Vin # 06569

Message: 2