      1. Fuel line hose (floureslastometric)
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. thermostat
           From: "adam_one_million" <acprice1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. B-post door trim
           From: RJRavalli@xxxxxxx
      4. Re: Fuel line hose (floureslastometric)
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: thermostat
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      6. My Air Conditioning Problem
           From: "vrvader" <dclark@xxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 21:26:23 -0000
   From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Fuel line hose (floureslastometric)

According to guys @ parts house today:

Pressure problem with traditional rubber fuel line isn't that it will
blow itself apart (although it probably wouldn't stay on hose barb
without a clamp), problem is high pressure will act like a pressure
washer and break off miniscule bits of rubber that, however tiny, will
nevertheless foul fuel injectors.

Sounds reasonable? This is my first fuel injected car, so don't get me
to lying...

Bill Robertson

Message: 2