      1. Arm Rest Extension
           From: Christian Williams <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. 82 DeLorean for sale
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
      3. Re: Hoses replaced, still leaking
           From: jwit6@xxxxxx
      4. Re: Re. Brakes and servicing of callipers.
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Hoping to purchase my first DeLorean, but need some insight
           From: Sam Alexander <sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Canadian Cars
           From: "Paul Salsbury" <paul.salsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Idle speed
           From: "Paul Salsbury" <paul.salsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Starting problem
           From: "BDM" <bmims1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 14:23:49 -0700 (PDT)
   From: Christian Williams <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Arm Rest Extension

I can't find a price on delorean.com for an armrest extension. I'm talking
about the piece that is by your hip as you're sitting in the car. Are
there any extras of these around? Does anyone want to sell me a pair?

-Christian

Message: 2