      1. Re: Door lock module question
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      2. Re: Frozen Throtle Cable???
           From: jwit6@xxxxxx
      3. Re: WHAT IF.... Re: HOT START HELL -- Nothing Works!
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      4. Re: hot start problem.
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      5. RE: grand delusions book
           From: gerenpreiss@xxxxxxxxxxxx
      6. Re: high hydrocarbon in exhaust
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Strange shaky sliding steering
           From: "Darryl Tinnerstet" <darryl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: hot start problem.
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      9. Re: high hydrocarbon in exhaust
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     10. Re: high hydrocarbon in exhaust
           From: "ksgrimsr" <knut.s.grimsrud@xxxxxxxxx>
     11. DeLorean Spring Social in NJ - 4/26-4/28...
           From: "Dan RC30" <Danrc30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Sticking Accelerator
           From: "dlrnjim" <dlrnjim@xxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Re: high hydrocarbon in exhaust
           From: "Tom Niemczewski" <tomciodmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 21:57:09 EDT
   From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Door lock module question

Adam, If you will look at my web site. I have taken some close up's of the PC
boards. The link is below. Also, the relay's contacts are most likly burned
up. The relay's are hidden, and no one ever thinks to replace them. They to
are on the site. Maybe the pictures will help you Identify the parts. If not,
let me know.
John
http://www.specialtauto.com/talk-view.shtml

Message: 2