           From: "Casey Putsch" <chaparral2a002@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "William F. Lane" <blane@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Christopher M. Hawes" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
           From: thai vu <thaiqvu@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "aaron_t_graham" <aaron_t_graham@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Marvin" <marv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "B Benson" <delornut@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "dmcjohn" <dmcjohn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Christian Williams <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Travis Graham <tgraham@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Senatorpack@xxxxxx
           From: Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx>
     16. was: it's the Bricklorean, again
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     17. Re: Door seals PLEASE
           From: Senatorpack@xxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 13:58:55 -0400
   From: "Casey Putsch" <chaparral2a002@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: ball joints bad and replacement?

Hey guys, wanted to run this by you all before I start ripping things apart.
I am thinking I have a ball joint on the right side going bad as when I go
over certain bumps the right front clunks. I know that it is not a bad wheel
bearing or steering rack as there is no play in the wheel. Also, sometimes
when I drive the car the alinement is perfect but other times the steering
wheels shakes and feels to pull to the side a bit. My wheels where just
balanced too. Sound about right? How tough are these babies to fix and How
much do they cost?

Casey at chaparral2a002@xxxxxxxxxxx

Message: 2