      1. Re: Car Shows
           From: "Corey Stup" <corey@xxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: stainless steel polish
           From: "skipper landry" <sk1pper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Stainless Steel Polish
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Car Shows... my two cents
           From: Vin 15596 <DecaturDeLorean@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: RE: how do you take the driver's door apart - fix window
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Gratitude followed by fuel fileter question
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      7. Re: SEDOC Cruise-In
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      8. ss polish
           From: "Ryan Foster" <westiething@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. wheel color
           From: "Ryan Foster" <westiething@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Sunstar's 1/18 DeLorean Model
           From: P12C16@xxxxxxx
     11. Re: "Legand" Turbo on Ebay
           From: "Jim Reeve" <ultra@xxxxxxx>
     12. Drippy AC
           From: "Mike Griese" <mike.griese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Drippy AC
           From: "Jim Reeve" <ultra@xxxxxxx>
     14. Cooling system
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 17:16:09 -0400
   From: "Corey Stup" <corey@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Car Shows

>      One guy was absolutely convinced that the D had two batteries, and when
> the cars came out, that the battery that *powered* the doors going up and
> down was constantly going dead, since everyone was constantly making their
> doors go up and down.  It took me a few minutes to convince him that the car
> has only one battery, and the doors are NOT powered.  I showed him how the
> doors work (mechanically, etc), and he still was in doubt that I was telling
> him the truth.  He was constantly saying "Are you sure?"   Yeah, I'm sure.

He was thinking of the Bricklin.

Message: 2
   Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 16:59:43 -0500
   From: "skipper landry" <sk1pper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: stainless steel polish

e-mail me privately skipper@xxxxxxxxxxx

Message: 3
   Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 17:22:10 -0500
   From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>

This is, without question, the best SS Polish around. We switched to it a
few years ago from Super Hi-Lite and have never had any complaints. One of
the things if you are used to using Super Hi-Lite is that you don't have to
use NEAR as much of the SS-GLO.

Also, if anyone wants to buy a case of 12, we'll sell it at the same price
of $20 a can - $240 a case.

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company
Houston, Texas

281/568-9573
800/USA-DMC1
http://www.delorean.com

> Hello list,
> I was wondering if any one was interested in going in on a case of Stainless
> steel polish.
> I can get a case of 12 cans of the CHEMSEARCH GLO-SS PLUS 11oz. can
> same as DMC in Houston:
> A4000162 SS POLISH (GLOW) 1 $27.50
> That is their price,
> If 10 people are interested I figure for 1 can it would be $20.00 including
> the shipping.
> If anyone is interested Please let me know.
> (Why 10 people, I am going to keep 2 cans for my self)
> Thanks soo much. If you have any questions please let me know!!

Message: 4