      1. DeLorean on TV for an hour
           From: Michael Pike <iqintermedia@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: GVWR discrepancy
           From: "Payne" <bpayne@xxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Twin Turbo Delorean 4 sale
           From: Louie Golden <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: anyone get their bras back from Colgan?
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      5. RE: fan troubles pt 2
           From: "Mike Griese" <mike.griese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Looking for an Alternator
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      7. Re: Advice
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      8. Re: Advice
           From: franka@xxxxxxxxxxx
      9. I might be in trouble....
           From: "Jack Stiefel" <stiefel@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 16:15:50 -0700 (PDT)
   From: Michael Pike <iqintermedia@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: DeLorean on TV for an hour

Wife called me, said there was a Delorean show,
talking about the car and JZD for a whole hour!

She didnt call me until it was over! (ACK!).

Does anyone know what this is, and when it will be on
again?

She said it had tons of info, and photos of the new
Delorean he wants to get in production.

I've never seen it before,
thanks,
mike