           From: "Donald Ekhoff" <ekhoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: can't remove my fuel accumulator
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      3. Re: tin can sound
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      4. Used Auto Transmission value?
           From: "ian" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 19:47:28 -0700
   From: "Donald Ekhoff" <ekhoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Cold Galvanizing

I will attest to the effectiveness of this product.  The only caveat is
that
you need to apply it to clean metal.  It is tolerant of residual rust but
the old epoxy must be removed.  I stabilized an old Bug Eye Sprite
throughout the frame by building a spray tip on the end of a flexible tube
and inserting it into all the frame tubes that were rusting from the
inside
out.  15 years later not a sign of rust and these were areas where no prep
(and no old paint) was present and rust was having a field day.
I also use it on boat trailers that are exposed to salt water and have
excellent results.  WW Grainger sells a similar product:  Stock # 5W180 in
spray can for $7.70/can.  www.grainger.com

Donald L. Ekhoff