      1. speedo..
           From: "Mike Cutting" <mcutting@xxxxxx>
      2. Re:  One year ago today...(may 4th 2000)
           From: "sk1pper" <sk1pper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Front End Alignment & Brakes
           From: Doug Hornsby <govenorofvirginia@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Complete VIN listing
           From: theshovel1224@xxxxxxxxx
      5. Quality of the 3M stripes (was Re: Thin Grey stripes)
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Diecast DeLorean from Sunstar
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Front End Alignment & Brakes
           From: "Payne" <bpayne@xxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Front End Alignment & Brakes
           From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham@xxxxxxxxx>
      9. Fuel Pump - Solved
           From: Christian Williams <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. cluch line replacement
           From: "Payne" <bpayne@xxxxxxxxxx>
     11. West Virginia DeLorean car show
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
     12. Re: Front End Alignment & Brakes
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     13. Re: speedo..
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     14. RE: speedo..
           From: "Doc" <doctor280@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: speedo..
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
     16. Tail light reflectors
           From: amazinrick@xxxxxxx
     17. Stuck passenger door.
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
     18. Re: fuel pump, inertia switch
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
     19. Re:  One year ago today...(may 4th 2000)
           From: "Flash66" <flash66@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     20. Re: Front End Alignment & Brakes
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     21. Boston area service
           From: graves_14@xxxxxxxxxxx
     22. Re: Re: Fault Scenario #1
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     23. Re: Clutch
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     24. Re: Front End Alignment & Brakes
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     25. Re: Stuck passenger door.
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 10:02:36 -0400
   From: "Mike Cutting" <mcutting@xxxxxx>
Subject: speedo..

hi group..

last year, a few days before i put my car away for the winter, the speedo
stopped working.  i figured that i would get it fixed once i get the car out
this year.  i took the car out of storage earlier this week and
lo-and-behold, the speedo worked for about 20 minutes and then stopped
working again.  i find that it is working intermittantly.  has this ever
happened to anyone else?

thanks..

<=-mike-=>
www.nt.net/~mcutting