           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
           From: "Sean Howley" <tsuyoi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
           From: Stephen Jones <smj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: csher52552@xxxxxxx
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     14. Re: fuel pump
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 16:36:37 -0400
   From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Thin Grey stripes (was: Wide Black Sidestripes)

Steve,

I have seen the thin gray stripes on only one DeLorean.  They were
disproportionately badly weathered compared to the rest of the car, and what
was left of them looked more like dotted lines than stripes.  I got the
impression that the material was not of a good quality.

With the exception of the DMC logo in the design, I think you could easily
duplicate it with off-the-shelf gray pin-striping.  (But don't pay attention
to my opinion.  I like to oil water pumps, make bleach bottle and beer can
fuel baffles, align my wheels using string, etc.  :-)

Walt    Tampa, FL