      1. Re: Current-rating brakelight-switch
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      2. Re: Twin turbos
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      3. Steering wheel aftermarket
           From: "Flash66" <flash66@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: DeLorean Canada
           From: François Laplante <laplanca@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. RE: Front End Recall Kit
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Shipping a car from the US?
           From: ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      7. Re: Oil filter
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      8. DeLorean in Thoroughbreed & classic sports car magazine
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
      9. First Right hand drive DeLorean
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
     10. Re: Electrical Glitch; loose connection?
           From: dmcdelorean@xxxxxxxxxxx
     11. Re: speed and hood question
           From: badgeman46@xxxxxxxxxxx
     12. Re: Wide Black Sidestripes
           From: "Sal celeste" <Rustproof@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Water Pump and A/C Idler bearings
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     14. Journey Into Darkness Book
           From: specialtauto@xxxxxxxxx
     15. Re: Electrical Glitch, is this bad??? (quite long)