      1. Rear-view mirror cross-reference
           From: "Dave Stragand" <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: DMC and fog machine
           From: Hank Breer <hbreer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Torsion Bar Dis-coloration
           From: Cliff Andrews <fen2k@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. Delorean restoration project, need some tips!
           From: danh@xxxxxxxxxx
      5. Re: lowering
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      6. Re: DMC and fog machine
           From: "Edward Raffenetti" <eddie5150@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. RE: DMC and fog machine
           From: "Doc" <doctor280@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. British Car Day at Tanglewood
           From: "Doc" <doctor280@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. RE: Horn replacement
           From: "Doc" <doctor280@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Delorean restoration project, need some tips!
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     11. Re: DMC and fog machine
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Window Stuck
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Turbos
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Torsion Bar Dis-coloration
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     15. VIN Signatures
           From: "Gus Schlachter" <gus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: Re: Gathering a crowd -Was:  Deloreans to help Charities