      1. Re: engine removal pics
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      2. Re: New DMC Engine Shake down Cruise
           From: "Lynn Metz" <metzlynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Camshaft
           From: "BRUCE BENSON" <delornut@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Camshaft
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: Re: Carpet Color
           From: iznodmad@xxxxxxx
      6. Re: Camshaft
           From: "Dave Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Camshaft
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Carpet Color (the real story)
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
      9. RE: part needed
           From: Darryl Tinnerstet <darryl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Gray Carpeting needed & antenna support bracket
           From: billschaferabn@xxxxxxx
     11. Re: Stainless Cleaner
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
     12. Re: The Resurrection of Vixen Continues...
           From: "Dave Stragand" <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Re: My Delorean Stopped Dead in the Water
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
     14. Re: Re: Carpet Color
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
     15. Re: axle seals/yokes
           From: Bob Brandys <oehcs@xxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: '00 DeLorean?
           From: "Erik Geerdink" <delorean502@xxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: '00 DeLorean?
           From: Mike Substelny <msubstel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. RE: Registration DeLorean Car Show
           From: "David B. Hill" <dhill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     19. Interior Color
           From: John Yeoman <theshovel1224@xxxxxxxxx>
     20. Re: Larry Flint and DMC
           From: drunk@xxxxxxxxxxx
     21. Driving Tour Directions Uploaded
           From: Mike Substelny <msubstel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     22. Luggage Rack Box
           From: delorean31@xxxxxxx
     23. Re: Carpet Color (the real story)
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
     24. Re: '00 DeLorean?
           From: Ann & Ed Thompson <rapparivarat@xxxxxxxxx>
     25. Re: Registration DeLorean Car Show
           From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 22:33:29 -0400
   From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: engine removal pics

Erik,

Saw the pictures of your engine extrication; keep up the good work and good
luck.
I thought you might like to see what your engine looked like when it was
new.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Flats/3755/service.html

BTW: why have you pulled the engine?

"We're here to help you"; See you in Cleveland!

DMC Joe / De Lorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
Web Site: <www.deloreanservices.com>
.