      1. No problems in Northern Ireland
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
      2. Re: double-speed turn signal!
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Engine compartment light II
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      4. Re: DeLorean B28F Reliability
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Re: Vanity plates, really creative!~
           From: Robert Greenhaw <deloreandude@xxxxxxxx>
      6. Door Handles.
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
      7. Re: DeLorean B28F Reliability
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
      8. Delorean Skin for Winamp
           From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      9. DeLorean Engine Reliability
           From: Dee Moats <Dee-Moats@xxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Help changing a Fuel Accumulator
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     11. Re: No problems in Northern Ireland
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: DeLorean B28F Reliability
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     13. Re: Help changing a Fuel Accumulator
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     14. Re: Where to finance a car
           From: "sk1pper" <sk1pper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. My first aniversary of ownership
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 00:57:25 EST
   From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
Subject: No problems in Northern Ireland

Dear DML,

    The people in Northern Ireland are very friendly and inviting. During our
1997 expo there, Scott Muller, James Espey, Scott Rabilias, and I were
invited inside of a gentleman's 20 story apartment to photograph the DeLorean
plant. He even offered us tea. Not many people in the US would do that, let
alone help you if you break down on the freeway.

    The security guards of the plant allowed us to take a private tour, just
the 4 of us, and we were treated exceptionally well.

    Additionally, Not many police officers would allow me to drive their
police cars in the United States, however the police in Northern Ireland did.
    (I think I scared them driving their Rover police car around the DeLorean
test track going the wrong way)
    The Police even invited us (Rob & Debbie Grady, Scott Mueller and I) to
the Royal Ulster Constabulary for another Private Tour. The only private tour
in the USA police depts is if you're in for booking.

    Robert Lamrock really does an outstanding job organizing and planning the
event. I hope that the DeLorean Owners Association and everyone that attends
gives him a big THANK YOU for all of his efforts.

     You should make every effort to stay in the same hotel. You never know
when a party will happen. It is also wise since the Europa Hotel Belfast is
outstanding. Four Stars, First Class Hotel.

    Everywhere we went, the citizens of Northern Ireland went out of their
way to make us feel very welcome.
    I have encountered some friendly people in my travels of the world. The
people in Belfast Northern Ireland were the most hospitable ever.

    If you have an opportunity to attend the Belfast expo...GO and don't
worry!

    In addition, while I was in Germany & Switzerland the Mad Cow panic was
constantly on the BBC and CNN warning about meat.
    The finest restaurants in Europe and junk food establishments (McDonalds)
were still open. The supermarkets still had meat for sale. The water was
still fresh and the air still clean. Don't believe the naive media...they
even get the DeLorean story wrong.

Mike Pack
VIN 3713
DOA 4743