      1. RE: Shift knob and other accessories
           From: "Doc" <doctor280@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Radio
           From: "Craig Clarke" <delorean007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Radio
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Oil Sending Unit
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      5. Dual speed alternator prototype
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      6. Delorean Article
           From: madmap70@xxxxxx
      7. Door seal
           From: <mikeatk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Climate control problem
           From: "Nathan E. Green" <gzen21@xxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Car will not start
           From: Mike Substelny <msubstel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Comparison (with other DMCs!)
           From: Josh Haldeman <haldeman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Oil Sending Unit
           From: "jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx " <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Minnesota Fall  Delorean get together
           From: "Nick Kemp" <nkemp@xxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Oil Sending Unit
           From: wingd2@xxxxxxx
     14. Re: Sending Unit teflon tape
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
     15. Re: Oil Pan Gasket
           From: "Scott Cagle" <sharkywtrs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: Oil Pan Gasket
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
     17. Re: Shift knob and other accessories
           From: "Don Ekhoff" <ekhoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. DeLorean page updated
           From: klaus.steiner@xxxxxxxxxxx
     19. Shift linkage adjustment
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     20. Re: DeLorean Safety Vehicle (TRANSLATED!!!)
           From: "Jan van de Wouw" <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     21. Re: Car will not start
           From: "JDL" <jdl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     22. Coasting and pulsating
           From: jdsjlv@xxxxxxx
     23. Voltage problem
           From: dmcdelorean2@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 23:33:32 -0400
   From: "Doc" <doctor280@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Shift knob and other accessories

Chris wrote,

I have found a Momo aluminum/
carbon fiber knob which i really like but am nsure if it will fit the
threads.
The Momo shift knob will work. I have the black leather Momo installed on my
car.
Robert Starling
Vin#05252

Message: 2