      1. Re: Dead Speedometer
           From: cwirz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      2. reserve Wheel with tire
           From: cwirz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      3. Re: Door opening caveats
           From: "Christopher M. Hawes" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Found a car with possible PRV V6....
           From: "Toscano" <toscano2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Torsion Bars supply
           From: Watkins Family <watbmv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. ADMIN: Search utility fixed
           From: "Dave Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Interesting Stainless Steel Info
           From: Marc A Levy <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Temperature guage dead
           From: David Sontos <dsontos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. cats for sale
           From: "Erik Geerdink" <delorean502@xxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Engine Compartment LIGHT Wiring Question.
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     11. RE: Door opening caveats
           From: "Gus Schlachter" <gus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Project Delorean Site Update 8/7/00
           From: jus4sho@xxxxxxx
     13. Re: Torsion Bars supply
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Torsion Bars supply
           From: "Dave Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 07:26:29 +0200
   From: cwirz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Dead Speedometer

Hi Matthew

If you need a new Speedometer ore a Angle Drive I would have both in Stock

Christoph Wirz
De Lorean Automobile

"Matthew P. Olans" <mpolans@xxxxxxxxxxx> on 07.08.2000 03:45:05

Please respond to dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx

To:   dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc:    (bcc: Christoph Wirz/atraxis/APD)

Subject:  [DML] Dead Speedometer

Greetings,
        My speedometer is being stubborn and has decided not to work.  I
have to get my car to a shop a few hours away to have a real DeLorean
mechanic look at it and repair the problem.  Does anyone have speeds at
different gears by RPM so I can try to avoide a speeding ticket?  Any help
is greatly appreciated.

Matthew
VIN #10365

www.dmcnews.com/Admin/rules.html