      1. Re: PRV-6 Differances
           From: ttanaka504@xxxxxxx
      2. The Litany against Slick 50
           From: William T Wilson <fluffy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: DeLorean prototype
           From: Bob Brandys <oehcs@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: PRV-6 Differances
           From: Bob Brandys <oehcs@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Re: Auto Transmission Governor Secrets Revealed...(long post)
           From: Bob Brandys <oehcs@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. Fuse box
           From: "Matthew P. Olans" <mpolans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. RE: lock / window failure prevention
           From: "Brian McCool" <bjmccool@xxxxxxxx>
      8. Fuel Pump: was Re: No power
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Starting woes
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. JZD Signature on your car in Cleveland
           From: "Steve Pattison" <stevep1@xxxxxxxx>
     11. battery replacements
           From: "rpcarrington" <rpcarrington@xxxxxxx>
     12. More on Auto Transmission and the Transmission Governor