      1. blue relay
           From: "F.S." <melvnhel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Fwd: MSD pros and cons
           From: Roland Barmettler <roli@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Fwd: MSD pros and cons
           From: Mark Noeltner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Rear Sway Bar ?
           From: Bob Brandys <oehcs@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. re: Auto Trany Governor Secrets...
           From: scottmueller<scottmueller@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Re: Auto Transmission Governor Secrets Revealed...(long post)
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
      7. Re: Dash Plaque
           From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx
      8. Re: Another strange occurance
           From: "Scott Cagle" <sharkywtrs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Digest Number 115
           From: "William H. Swilley" <billswilley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Fuel sender removal
           From: paulheymeson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     11. No power
           From: "J Rowe" <rowejj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. MSD ignition wiring questions
           From: AJL521@xxxxxxx
     13. Edition Help
           From: Lee <lseiler@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Cleveland Photos added to my website
           From: "Montgomery, Ken" <kenm@xxxxxxxx>
     15. DeLorean Car Show "GRACELAND 2002"
           From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx
     16. Super Car Sunday 16th July Gaydon Warks.UK.