dmcnews-digest V3 #328

Title: dmcnews-digest V3 #328

dmcnews-digest        Sunday, February 8 1998        Volume 03 : Number 328

       In this issue:
        RE: DML: Automatic Battery cutoff? (was The DMC Hummm)
        DML: Fwd: Re: DMC model-List
        Re: DML: New D's?
        RE: DML: Automatic Battery cutoff? (was The DMC Hummm)
        RE: DML: New D's?
        RE: DML: Automatic Battery cutoff? (was The DMC Hummm)
        DML: Caravan to Cincinnati, how, where, and when...
        DML: ADMIN NOTE: Web pages updated
        DML: Other Gull Wings
        Re: DML: New D's?
        DML: Re:New DeLorean: January Edition of Practical Classics
        DML: Items For Sale
        Re: DML: Automatic Battery cutoff? (was The DMC Hummm)
        DML: dmc logos
        DML: Re: DML Edition update
        Re: DML: Automatic Battery cutoff? (was The DMC Hummm)
        Re: DML: New D's?
        DML: Tire sizes
        DML: different coloured DMCs
        Re: DML: different coloured DMCs