dmcnews-digest V3 #361

Title: dmcnews-digest V3 #361

dmcnews-digest           Monday, May 4 1998           Volume 03 : Number 361

       In this issue:
        Re: DML: Need an engine
        DML: Code Alert
        DML: 4 questions: door lights, window, cold start, leak
        DML: DeLorean Feature Film
        DML:  Shifting Problems
        Re: DML: Rear Wheel Alignment
        DML: Defrost switch
        DML: Re: 4 questions: door lights, window, cold start, leak
        DML: Re: Rear Wheel Alignment
        DML: Re: Steel Braid Clutch Line.
        Re: DML: Exhaust Manifold Gasket
        DML: useless horn
        DML: Re: Rear Wheel Alignment
        DML: Re: Steel Braid Clutch Line.
        DML: Re: Need an engine
        Re: DML: Shifting Problems...
        Re: DML: Shifting Problems...
        Re: DML: Gas Guage
        Re: DML: Hmmm.. Let's clear up something...
        DML: Trip Odometer Reset
        Re: DML: Re: Need an engine
        Re: DML: Re: Steel Braid Clutch Line.
        Re: DML: Exhaust Manifold Gasket
        Re: DML: DeLorean Feature Film
        Re: DML: Re: Rear Wheel Alignment
        Re: DML: Re: Steel Braid Clutch Line.
        Re: DML: Exhaust Manifold Gasket
        Re: DML: Re: Steel Braid Clutch Line.
        Re: DML: Gas Guage
        Re: DML: Re: Steel Braid Clutch Line.
        Re: DML: Hmmm.. Let's clear up something...
        Re: DML: Trip Odometer Reset
        Re: DML: Re: Steel Braid Clutch Line.
        Re: DML: Defrost switch
        DML: BRAIDED CLUTCH LINE