      1. Re: Free Digi Dash
           From: "Vicky Miller" <delo1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. clutch kits
           From: "Darkstar" <darkstarmedia@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. Ground shipping free from DMCH and tank sender
           From: "sonnyvr2000" <sonnyvr2000@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: 1983 Kepec Model
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: Free Digi Dash
           From: "Classified" <vegascop1@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. Metal fuel line fitting spins
           From: "Christopher A. Hammond" <cahamond@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. On the road AGAIN....
           From: "Matthew P. Olans" <mpolans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. custom tips and tricks and the people behind them
           From: "Matthew P. Olans" <mpolans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Metal fuel line fitting spins
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     10. Sticky Doors
           From: "Heather" <yachtgirl@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 14:38:32 -0500
   From: "Vicky Miller" <delo1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Free Digi Dash

hello  i live in durham n. c.// i will do the work/when is good for
you????
call 919 383 6187. thanx bob miller