      1. Re: License Plate suggestions
           From: "Mike Aninger" <mike@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: No power beyond 4000 rpm
           From: "hmcelraft" <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
      3. (unknown)
           From: "jberam1" <jberam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Dallas Mechs
           From: "camracerx" <camracerx@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Delorean Financing (other options)
           From: "d_rex_2002" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. New tank sender thoughts
           From: Sonny V <sonnyvr2000@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. ATTN: James LaLonde -- another D parting out on eBay
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Dealer/Sales Brouchures Wanted
           From: P12C16@xxxxxxx
      9. Re: No power beyond 4000 rpm
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Steering Rack Question/Info
           From: Stephen Jarvis <jarvist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 00:44:56 -0500
   From: "Mike Aninger" <mike@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: License Plate suggestions

I thought for quite a while about this one.  What I came up with felt to
be
quite unique.  Do you have a place around you that makes custom plate
frames?  You ever heard of the phrase  "Spread Your Wings and Fly!"?  How
about a little play on that.

 spread your
GULWNGS
   and fly!

GULWNGS is the plate and the rest could be on the frame.  Catchy,
enthusiastic, it isn't spelled perfectly (which is good in my book), and
no
BTTF reference!

-Mike A.

Message: 2