           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      2. Re: refabricate tosion bars
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      3. Wiring diagram
           From: "Classified" <vegascop1@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Long Island, NY DMC Owners
           From: "dmc_delorean_2000" <dmc_delorean_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Fix it!
           From: "Paul Salsbury" <paul.salsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: JZD
           From: Senatorpack@xxxxxx
      7. Re: DMC Ad Slicks
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
      8. Torsion bar removal and fitting
           From: "Paul Salsbury" <paul.salsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. annoying misfire
           From: "jamesrguk" <James_rg@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 00:23:00 EST
   From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: painting louver??

Dave, I use Krylon simi flat and hold the spray pattern back further. That

will create the surface with a little texture.
John Hervey
www.specialTauto.com

<< Hi,
     I am going to bring my louver into a body shop to have it painted
this
 week.  What type of paint should I have them paint it with?  I have to
use 5
 bottles of tire shine just to keep it black right now;)  I have found
that
 most bumper paints just begin to fade after a few seasons of use.  Has
anyone
 used a paint that really works great?  At Memphis I saw a louver with a
 lightly textured paint that really looked nice.

 Thanks

 Dave
 6286- >>

Message: 2