      1. Re: Real Estate
           From: clamfestival@xxxxxxx
      2. Fuel pump , Lack of power
           From: "Chris Parnham" <cp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. ADMIN: Replying to Digests
           From: "David Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. RE: gas mileage anyone?
           From: gerenpreiss@xxxxxxxxxxxx
      5. Re: A few quick questions
           From: "Darryl Tinnerstet" <darryl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. bricklin question
           From: "Darryl Tinnerstet" <darryl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. AHHHHHHHHH auto training shifter/linking stuff
           From: "stitsien" <stitsien@xxxxxxxx>
      8. Moderating - A Hard Job
           From: "Robert Hlavacek" <bob.hlavacek@xxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Digest Number 1253
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Want to dive DeLorean dump site. stupid crabs!
           From: id <ionicdesign@xxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 15:28:01 EST
   From: clamfestival@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Real Estate

A fellow Delorean owner in the real estate business gave me his Phone #. I

messed up and lost it. If you would be so kind as to post it again. I have

several questions for you. Or I can be reached at daniel.true@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Yarmouth, Maine
Thank you

Message: 2