      1. Re: Speedometer cable question
           From: "David Cox" <dmcox@xxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Overheating/rising temp  since A/C Charge
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Idle/tune-up/vacuum/oil BING!!
           From: "James La Londe" <deloreandmcxii@xxxxxxxxxx>
      4. RE: Head assemblies
           From: "Darkstar" <darkstarmedia@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. RE: Head assemblies
           From: "Darkstar" <darkstarmedia@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. RE: Head assemblies
           From: "Darkstar" <darkstarmedia@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. RE: Re: Delorean Windshield anyone have a spare
           From: "Chris Parnham" <cp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Automatic Trensmission Computer Details
           From: Jamie Hamlin <jhamlin@xxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Head assemblies
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Idle/tune-up/vacuum/oil BING!!
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Automatic Trensmission Computer Details
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     12. Re: Idle/tune-up/vacuum/oil BING!!