      1. Re: Jumping D
           From: billsfanmd@xxxxxxx
      2. Re: Neglectful Owner
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Jumping D
           From: Christian Williams <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Jumping D
           From: Nick Ryan <nick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Mirror switch broke
           From: "Hank Eskin" <heskin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Cat Bypass Power Gains & Steam Clean
           From: "James Russell Grant" <James_rg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Jumping D
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      8. RE: Mirror switch broke
           From: Travis Goodwin <tgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Hoses replaced, still leaking
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Jumping D
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Brakes
           From: "Marvin" <marv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Neglectful Owner
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: SUPER HOT Engine .. Need Some more help please!
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Gas leak
           From: Aaron King <floodle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Jumping D
           From: Aaron King <floodle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: Eurofest 2002
           From: "Sean Howley" <delorsche@xxxxxxx>
     17. RE: Brakes
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxx>
     18. RE: Gas leak
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxx>
     19. Re: Gas leak
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     20. AW:Jumping D
           From: klaus-peter.steiner@xxxxxxxxxxx
     21. Re: Brakes
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 00:31:40 EDT
   From: billsfanmd@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Jumping D

Yes..Many times....I would start with your fuel pump and make sure the rubber
hose is still connected (clamped) to it...chances are your rubber fuel hose
has come off or is torn at the clamp....Usually, the problem does not appear
until the tank gets below half full because the pump itself sits about half
way inside the tank so the problem is hidden...think of it like cutting a big
hole in a straw then trying to take a sip....nothing but air...

Call Debbie at PJ Grady and order a new hose or check out John Herverys
website and order his new main fuel line kit....

Mike C
2109

Message: 2