           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      2. Re: bad jokes we get... :)
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
      3. Re: driving with doors open?
           From: BondAtomic@xxxxxxx
      4. Melted fuses and charred wires
           From: "JONAS19992000" <jonas19992000@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. A Local DeLorean, Vin #004260
           From: Scott Tester <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Fuse 2 short
           From: "vin4258" <vin4258@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: DeLoreans on eBay
           From: "vin4258" <vin4258@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 23:47:49 -0400
   From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
Subject: missing archive Vol # 439

I'm missing volume 439 of the DML archives.  If anyone has a copy, please
e-mail it to me.  I'm not the only one missing it.  It seems that the
original version that got mailed out was empty.  This is back from
November
'98, but hey... it seems I'm always trying to catch up on everything.

Walt

Message: 2