      1. If you think you have seen it all!
           From: "Rustproof" <Rustproof@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Engine Performance.
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      3. Re:  Sunstar model questions & remarks( LK meaning on box)
           From: CBL302@xxxxxxx
      4. Re: logos & copyrights
           From: CBL302@xxxxxxx
      5. Spirit of America
           From: tobyp@xxxxxxxxxxxx
      6. Firing Order
           From: shain@xxxxxxxxxxxx
      7. RE: logos & copyrights
           From: "Murray Fisher" <murrayf@xxxxxxxxx>
      8. Toby's bolts
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Happy Thanksgiving!
           From: "Ralph Isenberg" <yugoman50@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Spirit of America
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     11. Re: logos & copyrights
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Happy Thanksgiving!
           From: Horseman of PA <the_horseman_pa@xxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Firing Order
           From: "Adam Price" <acprice1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Firing Order
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     15. Re: logos & copyrights
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     16. Website
           From: "Jan van de Wouw" <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Two-tone interiors.
           From: "Jeff" <Gr8old1@xxxxxxx>
     18. Re: Toby's bolts
           From: tobyp@xxxxxxxxxxxx
     19. Re: Two-tone interiors.
           From: William T Wilson <fluffy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     20. Re: Two-tone interiors.
           From: theshovel1224@xxxxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 23:53:40 -0500
   From: "Rustproof" <Rustproof@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: If you think you have seen it all!

You guys want to see some Sun Star Delorean acuracy and realism? Click on this ebay link!
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1666852469

Message: 2