      1. Free stuff at the DeLorean Fall Tour this weekend.
           From: turbodmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
           From: "Willie Mack" <wmack@xxxxxx>
           From: "Selden, Wayne" <wayne.selden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Declan Kelly <declan_kelly@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Stian Birkeland" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
           From: Trevor Johnson <comet4055@xxxxxxxx>
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
           From: RJRavalli@xxxxxxx
     12. Latest on the Sunstar Model
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: DeLorean LED conversion
           From: "Rustproof" <Rustproof@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Left side fender
           From: BondAtomic@xxxxxxx
     15. Re: PT Barnum?
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
     16. RE: On Buying a DeLorean (best year to buy)
           From: "JDL" <jdl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Delorean prices...supply & demand
           From: billsfanmd@xxxxxxx
     18. Re: Left side fender
           From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 17:26:17 -0000
   From: turbodmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Free stuff at the DeLorean Fall Tour this weekend.

Time is running our to sign up at the hotel and I need a final head
count.Rob Grady is going to spring for Lunch on Saturday at PJ Gradys
(Hero salad etc.)

Check this out!
Rob from PJ Gradys has donated some products from its new line of
stainless steel parts.
This is a brand new addition to their web page that was added today.
Check it out http://www.pjgrady.com/stainlessmain.asp
The cost to enter the raffle FREE!
One more reason to participate.

Registration  for the Fall Tour FREE!
Lunch on Saturday FREE!
Cost of raffle to win stainless DeLorean stuff FREE!
Cost to use the Back to Future Pinball Machine FREE!
Cost to enter Shelter Island Road Rally  FREE!

Please let me know if you will be attending ASAP  turbodmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Or call me at 631 680-4927

The hotel, special Delorean rate of $75 + tax but you must tell them
you are part of the DeLorean Fall Tour (631) 324-4300 Fax 631 329-3743
On the web http://www.duneresorts.com/ehhouse.html

Regards,

Michael DeLuca

Message: 2