           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      2. Re: volts one day, none the next
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      3. Re: 16" & 17" wheel discussion
           From: "Dan RC30" <Danrc30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Where should my clutch grab?
           From: "Payne" <bpayne@xxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Screen Saver
           From: FEHRISMANN@xxxxxxx
      6. California DeLorean
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
      7. Rear Louvre sun Shade
           From: "Paul Salsbury" <paul.salsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. volt gauge fixed, questions remain
           From: Christian Williams <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 22:30:35 EDT
   From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: fan troubles

David, Sounds like the circuit breaker. If it's getting hot. Replace it.
It
must have a tight connection due to the amount of current going thru it.
John
http://www.specialtauto.com/

Message: 2
   Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 22:27:42 EDT
   From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: volts one day, none the next

Christian, Check the brown/yellow  wire coming off the back of the
alternator. Also # 5 fuse and the light bulb could be loose in the socket.
If
any of these are loose or a bad connection, that's what you will get. See
it
on the diagram.
John Hervey
   http://www.specialtauto.com/alternators.shtml