      1. Re: Fuel Pump
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      2. Powder Coating?
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: #7 fuse
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Jump starting
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      5. RE: galvanizing D frame?
           From: "Nick Kemp" <nkemp@xxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Jumping the RPM relay
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      7. Re: Jumping the RPM relay
           From: "chris" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: galvanizing D frame?
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      9. Convex mirror update: First prototypes made today!
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     10. AngleDrive Gears
           From: Jan van de Wouw <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Ground and Mystery Wire
           From: "J Rowe" <rowejj@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 00:04:57 EDT
   From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Fuel Pump

Jason, When you turn on the key on you might hear the fuel pump run for a
second or two, then when you start the car, the RPM relay gets a signal from
the coil/inpulse coil which closes the contacts on the rpm relay to power the
fuel pump. If the relay is closing but the fuel pump isn't running, then the
contacts may need cleaning or something else may be wrong with the RPM relay.
You can see the inside contacts on the web site, under Talk & View.
John hervey
http://www.specialtauto.com/

Message: 2