      1. Re: Re: parts cross-compatibility
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
      2. Re: Old Topic:History Channel-John Z. DeLorean
           From: "Don Ekhoff" <ekhoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: parts cross-compatibility
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      4. Re: Old Topic:History Channel-John Z. DeLorean
           From: "Richard W. Schauer" <rws@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: door latch adjustments?`
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      6. Any owners in RI-MA-CT area?
           From: DLoff80@xxxxxxx
      7. Re: Probs with fuel pump & RPM relay
           From: knut.s.grimsrud@xxxxxxxxx
      8. Door Handles
           From: "P & M Bailey" <Bailey7917@xxxxxxxx>
      9. Thanks and Things
           From: Michael Pike <iqintermedia@xxxxxxxxx>
     10. DeLorean inspired Opel/Vauxhall Astra Sportscar
           From: "Stian Birkeland" <dmc_norway@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: NAPA's answer to Optima battery
           From: raddad@xxxxxxx
     12. Re: Door Handles
           From: "Scott Cagle" <sharkywtrs@xxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Thanks and Things
           From: "Scott Cagle" <sharkywtrs@xxxxxxx>
     14. History Channel Show Copy
           From: afprep88@xxxxxxx
     15. Re:Door Lock Problems
           From: graves_14@xxxxxxxxxxx
     16. Re: Door Handles
           From: Dee Moats <Dee-Moats@xxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Get Together
           From: gullwing99@xxxxxxx
     18. Car and Driver Question
           From: "Patrick Cowan" <LilRedCivic@xxxxxxxxxx>
     19. Re: Any owners in RI-MA-CT area?
           From: fjk143@xxxxxxx
     20. Just an Update
           From: "Matthew Walker" <mwalker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     21. Re: Re: door latch adjustments?`
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     22. DelMarVA DeLorean Owners
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
     23. Re: Door Handles (long)
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
     24. Re: Door Handles
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
     25. MAINE&New Hampshire owners
           From: dmcfrancis@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 20:39:10 EST
   From: njp548@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Re: parts cross-compatibility

Sean,

     You misunderstood what Steve said.  He said that there is no sense in
using a Pinto part when DMC Joe is in the process of making new ones and you
know that they definitely will work right for the car since they were made
for the car.  He didn't mean that you were using a Pinto part and modifying
it to fit the De Lorean.

Later,
Nick
1852
<A HREF="" href="Http://members.aol.com/njp548">Http://members.aol.com/njp548">Http://members.aol.com/njp548</A>

Message: 2