      1. Memorabilia for Sale: ADULT DeLorean Videos!
           From: "Dave Stragand" <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Ceramic Coating the Exhaust system
           From: "Steve Rubano" <srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Lambda System
           From: "jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx " <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Erratic Idling on warm-up. HELP.
           From: Declan Kelly <Declan.Kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Interior Question
           From: "Derric Clark" <dclark@xxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Re: Road noise
           From: qrorell@xxxxxxx
      7. Re: Re: New Subject
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      8. Diode in Lock Module
           From: Jim Reeve <ultra@xxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Material on Rear Package Shelf
           From: "Robert Rooney" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
     10. Classic Car Magazine UK
           From: "chris" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Door Guides Tip
           From: "Stian Birkeland" <dmc_norway@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Re: door locks
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Re:Delorean fires...
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     14. re: sparkplugs
           From: "Kevin Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 16:36:10 -0500
   From: "Dave Stragand" <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Memorabilia for Sale: ADULT DeLorean Videos!

Hi All,

If you're anything like me, there are just two things you like to find
under the tree on Christmas morning -- DeLorean stuff and adult videos!
Wouldn't it be great to combine the two?  Well now you can!

Now on sale by the V.R.F. (Vixen Restoration Fund)...

The nearly impossible to find "Backside to the Future" videos - parts I
& II.  The only adult videos I've ever heard of featuring our favorite
stainless steel wonders!  All proceeds from the sales of these videos go
towards the restoration of VIN #5927, and believe me, I'll need to sell
a lot of these videos to get her back in shape!

Admittedly it's funny the twists and turns that life's road leads you
down... I never thought I'd be restoring a DeLorean, let alone be
selling adult videos to finance the project.  However, thanks to a
charitable friend in the adult store business, I was able to acquire a
large number of these rare videos for the purpose of fund raising.

In a nutshell, these videos are explicit adult films featuring the
DeLorean.  They're spoofs of the "Back to the Future" series.

Obviously there could be much debate about the appropriateness of these
videos to the list.  However, it is a unique bit of DMC memorabilia that
a lot of people have already expressed interest in purchasing.  For
morality discussions and/or flames, please email me personally.

Full descriptions of the movies can be seen at the website listed below.

My personal opinion is that Part II is better than Part I... but get
both and decide for yourself!

Either one for $20 including shipping, or get the special "Friends of
Vixen" deal -- both videos for just $35!  What a bargain!  And all
proceeds go to a great cause -- the restoration of VIN #5927.  One could
even claim that this supports our favorite DeLorean suppliers because
I'm going to be sending nearly all of the money back to them for parts
anyway.

THE DETAILS:
All orders are shipped in a plain box, with only my return address for
identification.  You won't be added to any mailing lists.  No
obligation, and no salesmen will call, etc., etc.  If you have any other
questions, drop me a line.  Visit the web site for some scans of the
boxes and the order form.

http://www.ProjectVixen.com/videos.htm

Of course, you MUST be 18 to order (or 21, depending upon your area).
These films are VERY ADULT and I absolutely will not sell them to anyone
under 18.

Oh, and I now accept Visa and MasterCard through PayPal!

-Dave Stragand
Pittsburgh, PA - VIN# 5927
dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxx

Message: 2