      1. goodyear ad
           From: Louie Golden <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: mode switch question
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      3. Re: speedo question...
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Brake Light...
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Antenna Question
           From: Marc A Levy <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Wanted: one or two power window console switches
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
      7. Re: Completely draining automatic transmission
           From: "jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx " <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: speedo question...
           From: "jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx " <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 22:36:29 -0800 (PST)
   From: Louie Golden <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: goodyear ad

there was some discussion about someone on the list wanting the goodyear
ad a couple days ago. here it is for sale on ebay-

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5108059
95&r=0&t=0>

Later- Louie

YourName@xxxxxxxxxxxx -- it's free from <a href="http://www.delorean.com";>