      1. Pristine DeLorean-Your Thoughts
           From: dga7782@xxxxxxx
      2. Re: Red Coolant
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      3. Re: Re: Delorean Overheating (almost)
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      4. Relay Updates
           From: Jim Reeve <ultra@xxxxxxx>
      5. Used Fuel Pump
           From: Jim Reeve <ultra@xxxxxxx>
      6. Re: new delorean
           From: "Rob Hook" <robhook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Why I didn't make it to Cleveland RE: striping DMC-then rebrushing or painting
           From: "Dusty Hurliman" <dustinh2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Hard to start...Please help!
           From: "Stian Birkeland" <dmc_norway@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Temp Gauge/Engine Temperature/Zillas
           From: "Stian Birkeland" <dmc_norway@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Restoration pics now online!
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
     11. Re: Re: Dentless at last.
           From: billschaferabn@xxxxxxx
     12. Re: Pristine DeLorean-Your Thoughts
           From: "Gabe W." <thecreech@xxxxxxxx>
     13. Fraternity Vacation
           From: jfjr@xxxxxxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 23:28:14 EDT
   From: dga7782@xxxxxxx
Subject: Pristine DeLorean-Your Thoughts

Hello:

I would like a collective response from all the experts about a DeLorean I've
come across that is going to be up for sale soon.  It is an '81 with hood
lines and no gas flap.  Grey interior, manual transmission.  The car has been
kept in a heated garage since it was purchased new.  The owner has put 4,000
miles on it, and when it wasn't being used, he left it up on blocks.  The
interior is Perfect.  Not a single blemish or sign of age.  The engine is
perfect.  It is pristine clean.  Did not get a chance to look at the frame,
but have to assume it is in the same condition as the rest of the car.

This car has been untouched exept for routine maintenance.  EVERYTHING is
ORIGINAL including the tires.  Not one modification.  The power windows do
not work and I would assume, it being almost 20, that there are snafus that
will appear yet.  The issue of gas line vapor damage has come to mind.

The owner is a car collector who took care of all his cars.  He simply wants
to unload the DeLorean so that he can buy a new BMW.  He doesn't want to sit
on it and is considering a price that would make all of you salivate.

What I would like from you guys (and gals) is your educated thoughts about
what exactly to look for, what price this pristine car SHOULD go for in the
market, and any other experienced advice you can give me.  It's not up for
sale yet, but negotiations are in the works.  It is a Michigan car only
driven in beautiful weather.

Thanks.  I look forward to your thoughts!

Kevin

Message: 2