dmcnews-digest V3 #470

Title: dmcnews-digest V3 #470

dmcnews-digest        Monday, January 18 1999        Volume 03 : Number 470

       In this issue:
        DML: Re: fuel pump relocation
        DML: Re: Inoperable Door Lights
        Re: DML: 2 Guys A Girl & A Pizza Place
        DML: Lock Solenoids Do-It-Yerself
        DML: re: Oil
        DML: Reservation Confirmation
        DML: Inoperable door lights
        DML:need BTTF#1 model kit
        Re: DML: 2 Guys A Girl & A Pizza Place
        DML: SSI for sale?
        DML: Available Model Kits
        DML: tires
        Re: DML:need BTTF#1 model kit
        DML: more pictures
        DML: DeLorean sighting
        DML: My car in a movie
        Re: DML:My DeLorean in a movie
        Re: DML:My DeLorean in a movie
        DML: radiator cap
        DML: Clean Fuel distributer/ Accumulator solves problem
        Re: DML:My DeLorean in a movie
        Re: DML: tires
        Re: DML: more pictures
        DML: Re: tires
        DML: Re: tires#2
        DML: Re: Clean Fuel distributer/ Accumulator solves problem
        Re: DML: Re: tires#2
        Re: DML: more pictures
        RE:DML:need BTTF#1 model kit
        Re: DML:My DeLorean in a movie
        DML: DMC prototype license plate
        DML: Re: radiator cap
        Re: DML:My DeLorean in a movie
        DML: DeCO Newsletter Issue 22 posted
        DML: a quick q..
        DML: Delorean cemetaries
        DML: Re: Clean Fuel distributor/ Accumulator solves problem