dmcnews-digest V3 #460

Title: dmcnews-digest V3 #460

dmcnews-digest      Wednesday, December 30 1998      Volume 03 : Number 460

       In this issue:
        DML: Re: Ditzler paint
        Re: DML: Hardcastle&MCcormick Delorean
        Re: DML: motor swap question
        DML: DeLorean in new video game...
        DML: bttf and stuff
        Re: DML: Last 24k gold D
        DML: Lancia Medusa aka four door DeLorean
        Re: DML: Last 24k gold D
        Re: DML: Time Machine
        Re: DML: motor swap question
        DML: Any information on Scientific Automotive? or Ben Byrd?
        Re: DML: Last 24k gold D
        Re: DML: Last car.
        Re: DML: Stainless Steel
        Re: DML: bttf and stuff
        Re: DML: DeLorean in new video game...
        Re: DML: bttf and stuff
        Re: DML: motor swap question
        DML: Just Venting...
        DML: Oct. 81 service - wrecked
        Re: DML: Time Machine
        Re: DML: Re: Ditzler paint
        DML: Transmission Layout?
        DML: Looking for sheepskins source
        Re: DML: Hardcastle&MCcormick Delorean
        DML: VH1,Cheryl Crow,Pinto ..Ugh!!!
        DML: Power loss and whine
        DML: New to the list
        DML: Dash Cover
        DML: Re: Drive Shaft (CV Joint problem) (HELP!!)
        DML: VIN 00557 IS 00556 !
        DML: 1983 Corvette
        DML: Mustang
        DML: The DeLorean: Gold Portfolio - buy it online!
        DML: Re: Dash Cover
        DML: Re: Power loss and whine
        Re: DML: Dash Cover
        DML: Re: Looking for sheepskins source