From: Travis Goodwin [mailto:tgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2004 8:59 AM
To: 'DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [DMCForum] Re: Behavior unbecoming of a "Proper Vendor"?

The IP address indicates one of 2 things. Either SonnyV is James Espey or
SonnyV is at DMCH. There's no denying that. It's most likely to be another
person at DMCH. As Claude knows, it's difficult to maintain multiple online
personalities.

The IP is their assigned IP from rr.com and it is their router. In one of
James' posts I found his IP behind the router (192.168.xxx.xxx). If you
could match the inside and outside IP between James and Sonny you'd have
your silver bullet, but it'd have to be posts made on the same day. My bet
is they are using DHCP and the addresses are assigned dynamically by the
router so it would catch almost daily or at least weekly depending on if the
computer is restarted.

click here