close watch. Didn't warp valves this time but next time might not be
so lucky...

Bill Robertson

>--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "John Hervey" <john@xxxx> wrote:
> Bill, The HR9 is a pretty hot plug's for the oil burners, but that temp
> should keep them pretty clean . HR7or 8 would be good for the short
hops and
> 6's for the long haul driving. I like 8's for the stop and go
traffic and
> short hwy.
> John Hervey
> www.specialtauto.com

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1595055/R=0/SIG=124j83ehr/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenat
togyo?YH=3707890&yhad=1595055> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1595055/rand=475041863>