[DMCForum] new vac hoses

Just want to tell everyone that i ordered the set of new silcone vac hoses

from John Hervey and they are great. I realize I could probably save money
and
look around and get my own. But with 3 kiddies and the hassle of running
diff auto shops time is money. I put them all on and it went perfect. As I

troubleshoot my rough idle its nice to eliminate things like 22 year old
vac hoses.
While I was doing this I noticed several of my valve cover bolts were not
real
tight so I was able to tighten down my valve covers too.

Mike C

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=256694.4002236.5216697.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1784493/R=0/id=noscript/SIG=11q7p9e7k/*http://webevents.yahoo.co
m/universal/intolerablecruelty/>