RE: [DMCForum] interior questions

>I'm a new comer here and was wondering if I could get some questions
>answered. I am having trouble with the head liner on the doors.
>when i got the car the headliner was hanging down. So I used spray
>glue to try to keep it on but it still fell off. should i use two
>faced tape? is there a method i'm not thinking of? any help would
>be great. also was wondering what you use to clean the dashboard
>and that type of stuff. I don't want to mess up the interior using
>the wrong thing. thanks ahead of time for any help.
>
>Joe Kovacs

Welcome to the group Joe.  When you say the head liner was hanging down,
do
you mean the cloth is no longer attached to the foam or the foam is no
longer attached to the head liner board?  If the cloth is separated from
the
foam you will need to remove everything from the head liner board and
recover them.  Any local interior shop should be able to do this for you,
but if you do it on your own, stay away from off-the-shelf spray glues as
they will not last when it gets hot in the car and you will be starting
over.

Someone else will need to speak up on the cleaning question, my car is a
long way from my doing that.

Good luck and let us know how it turns out.

Greg

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=194081.3897168.5135684.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1732163/R=0/SIG=11n0nglqg/*http://www.ediets.com/start.cfm?code=
30510&media=zone> click here