Re: [DMCForum] BackUp-light Switch

> Anyone know an X-ref for the switch for the reverse lights?

No.  This is for a manual tranny?  I bet you could open it up & clean the
insides.

> And an X-ref for the seals on the tranny for the Drive Shafts
would be nice too

The same ones fit either the manual or auto tranny.  I have two varieties
of
these on hand.  One came from DMC/Texas and says the following:

Femann   42  -  58  -  10

This is all spaced evenly around the perimeter, so I don't know if they
mean
it to be one long number or 3 separate ones.

I have another that I think came from PJ Grady but it has no numbers on it
whatsoever.  This one is heavier duty as it has a steel insert with a felt
sleeve in addition to the regular rubber seal with the spring wound band.

Let us know what you come up with

Walt

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3856299.5103760.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1754451/R=0/SIG=11tkldm5d/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=6