accessory and I can drive it.

Can I make engine compliment deal retroactive...

Bill Robertson

>--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxx> wrote:
>

> content22207 wrote:
>
> >Sure manifold vs throttle vacuum to CPR?
> >
> Yes. Same as Volvo B28E. If your car is a 5-speed, you can tee into the
> brake servo hose on the RH bank at the front.
>
> >(Remember difficulty I caused
> >running full manifold vacuum to spark advance...) Show Darren closeup
> >pic again -- not shaped like traditional nipple.
> >
> It's the same as the vent port on the DeLo CPR, it isn't barbed if
> that's what you mean
>

> >Which O ring are you missing?
> >
> One of the two in the air intake "half donuts" - they go behind a
> plastic spacer.
>
> >Ain't nothing like a vacuum leak, eh? If it's small enough engine will
> >run, but sure is embarassing at the stoplight.
> >
> The infuriating thing is that up until I started pissing about with it,
> my DeLorean was one of the fastest in the country, and what I've played
> with shouldn't make a blind bit of difference. New injectors going in
> now (had planned on it anyway).
>

> >Speaking of "MY" -- what's with caps? We're both right side up now. Is
> >all the OTHER DeLo's with hoses under manifold.
> >
> True.... sorry.
>

> >BTW: I use fuel line hose in place of traditional vacuum hose. Holds
> >up better.
> >
> My business partner, Dave, "borrowed" a load before quitting his job at
> BMW. It's quality stuff :-)
>

> >Tell Darren to wait until engine re-assembled for decision on CPR.
> >Maybe dollar will re-find some of its lost value by then...
> >
> >Bill Robertson

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1595054/R=0/SIG=124ukap9t/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenat
togyo?YH=3707890&yhad=1595054> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1595054/rand=240669722>