RE: [DMCForum] Crankshaft pulley nu

I'm replacing just about everything I can get my hands on since I can
access
everything. Looking in the engine compartment, there's not much left.

Intake, head, exhaust manifolds, muffler, cat, crossover pipe, alternator,
starter... you name it, it's on the floor.

I think I've located an impact wrench, so I will go that route.

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259538.3625325.4914071.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1695348/R=0/SIG=11u38u3s2/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/hit?pa
ge=1374-105951838331032> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259538.3625325.4914071.1261774/D=egroupm