Re: [DMCForum] Re: Delorean parts website

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Delorean parts website

Like I said, I'm not arguing that it's not the same part, just that I
didn't happen to find it.  However, if the GIRLING number were published
somewhere, it might be as good as (or better than) having the make/model
xref.

Like I found recently on another xref, a part can be interchangeable, but
not necessarily the same.  Your xref master's plug is a good example.
NOT THAT I'M SAYING YOU/WE CAN STILL GET THE OLD PLUG if we get the
'right' part.  I know the cylinder that PJGrady sells comes with the
different plug on it...

Jim

On Thu, 17 Apr 2003 10:07:06 +0200 (MEST) elvisnocita@xxxxxx writes:

> The Master Brake Cylinder was x-refed by the program TECDOC.
> If your computer says something different maybe you have to search
> better
> or your program is wrong !
>
> The only thing on this brake cylinder that is not 100% is the
> connector of
> the
> brake fluid switch ! But you can use the old one, take 30 seconds to
> take
> off the
> lid and replace the switch while still using the new bright white
> lid.
>
> This cylinder is 100% the Delorean cylinder. I bought it last year
> with this
> number
> and it was like plug and play (not like Microsoft plug and pray....)
>
> Regards,
>
> Elvis
>
> > Most Delorean parts can be x-refed to parts at www.delorean.com
> >
> > I normally can't be bothered to try x-refs becuase I'm so
> irritated when
> > it's not the right part.  About the brake master cylinder that you
> > xrefed, I looked up the numbers at my auto store, and they did not
> find
> > saab as a user of this part.  I am not saying that your saab xref
> is not
> > correct, but you should verify that it is the same part and not
> something
> > else.
>
> --
> Bitte lächeln! Fotogalerie online mit GMX ohne eigene Homepage!

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Get a FREE REFINANCE QUOTE - click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2CXtTB/ca0FAA/i5gGAA/HliolB/TM