[DMCForum] "our" cross-reference list

I'm all for putting a good cross-reference together.  I have collected a
few
already from various sources, but they have all sorts of problems.  Some
are
probably copyrighted.  Some have some far-fetched crosses like the Lotus
Esprit windshield fits the DeLorean (no Lotus windshield even comes
close).
One is half written in German.

I wouldn't want to blindly copy or compile together any list without
verifying that the information is accurate.  For example, many of the old
trivia games deliberately include some mistakes so that the original
author
can sue anyone who copies these mistakes.

If anyone is good at setting up HTML stuff then put together some sort of
template that we can use in the DMCForum.org technical section.  The web
site is there, so we might as well put it to use.  I'm all for people
using
it as a host for their own DeLorean-related web sites IF we can figure out
how to make that work.  For example the address could be
www. johndoe.DMCForum.org (that link won't take you anywhere, though).
Does
anyone know how to set that up?

Walt

Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty
Dollars for Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/HliolB/TM